We Provide Full-Service Legal Representation
With the hopes of getting you the best possible results.
You may not think it’s worth hiring an attorny for a traffic-related incident, but the truth is, hiring an attorney to handle your criminal traffic violation, regardless of the severity, can save you money and result in a more favorable outcome than self-representation. We provide full-service legal representation with the hopes of getting you the best possible results and minimal punishment.
Criminal Traffic Violations
- Driving Under The Influence Of Drugs Or Alcohol (DUI)
- DUI With Drugs Or Alcohol Involving Property Damage, Death Or Injury
- Driving With License Suspended, Cancelled Or Revoked
- Driving With License Revoked As A Habitual Traffic Offender
- Leaving The Scene Of An Accident
- Reckless Driving
- No Valid Driver’s License
- Expired Driver’s License More Than 6 Months
- Violation Of Driver’s License Restriction
- Aggravated Speeding Or Wanton Disregard
- Plus Many More!
Are You in Need of a Criminal Traffic Attorney in Tampa?
Our lawyer is experienced in both the criminal and civil traffic sectors as a former persecutor and will help you create the strongest defense for your case. So, if you find yourself in need of a trustworthy defense attorney in Tampa, contact McCulloch Law today.
Call A Law Firm That Cares, 24-7 For A Free Consultation - (813) 444-2817
Warning: Undefined array key 0 in /home/customer/www/mcfloridalaw.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/spk/includes/theme-functions/get-contents-data.php on line 8